June 20, 2013

New shoes!

I love shoes!
I bought a new pair of shoes... I am a little guilt-ridden, but I am still excited to have them... I have had my eye on them for a while and considered getting them when I bought the same pair but in a different color.
I have a bajillion pairs of heels. And I love them all. 


I bought the greenish bluish pair sometime last year and got the orangey pinky ones today in the mail. hehehe


I got both of these beauties at dsw.com. I usually only get shoes from DSW because I have a points card there. I rack up my points frequently enough that I get coupons for $$ off and by that time it is usually celebration time (i.e. birthday, christmas, some random thing that is worth celebrating) and I usually ask for a gift card. hahaha!!! 
Anyway, I am excited to wear them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment