November 16, 2012

novemba

Holy cow, dudes!!! It has been a crazy month so far. Today alone I worked on a project, did an online test, wrote a paper, put up my ghetto Christmas decorations, and made blue box macaroni and cheese. I feel beat. Oh yeah.. Good thing I've got red winter oreos to save me. I live for oreos. Seriously. They will always be in stock. It's like water. I always have them to turn to. haha. I love it. But jeez! How is your November? Has it been so up and down and crazy?! I hope all is well with the rest of the world. It isn't fun to let life get you down this time of year. It gets cold and holidays are stressful. Well, here are some random pictures of life. 

Early November before it snowed. I went on a walk and took this picture. It was beautiful outside. May I mention, walking to the mall for exercise is so awesome. 

My scary street the morning after it snowed. See the power line and the tree? Just kind of scary how close they are. :S But pretty snow, huh!?

My ghetto gel clings. I don't do decorating....I might get a Charlie Brown tree for the apartment for christmas. :D

WOOOO!!! Thanks for saving my beat up brain, oreos..... <3 td="td">

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post!! Winter Oreos?!! I didn't even know they existed! That picture of the temple is gorgeous! Xo ;-)

    ReplyDelete