November 5, 2012

just some randomness

 This Sunday a couple weeks ago I wore my white dress, black boots and black & white checkered shirt. I felt so cute. I just got my hair cut and it was weird getting dressed. Getting your hair cut definitely changes what you wear.

Here I am wearing a thrifted skirt I got for my birthday this year. I've only worn it twice! I feel like a grandma in it because it is supposed to hit you on the widest part of the hip. I scrunched it up and used the tie on it to wear it higher. 

Here I am as a pirate on Halloween. I had to work so my costume had to be appropriate for work, as in I had to be able to lift stuff and bag stuff. It was fun. Anything to not wear that dumb uniform. 


Here am I in my awesome new green striped heels! Woo!

p.s. here is a close up of my hair cut :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute hair cute, I love it!
    -Melanie

    P.S. I'm hosting a $50 Shabby Apple Giveaway on my blog, you should come check it out!
    http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! Love those stripey shoes. Been wanting to cut all my hairs off. Maybe I should! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 things...
    1. Love the Halloween costume!
    2. You have sweet shoes!
    3. Your haircut is WAY cute.
    Xo :-)

    ReplyDelete