October 12, 2012

some of my favorite things

Here is my little apartment kitty. He hangs around the apartment. Whenever I see him he lets me pet him and he lurves me so much. I wish I knew where he lived. We can't have pets in this apartment complex, so I know it is no one here (or is it!?).
 He's hanging outside my door. Poor cute little guy!

This is my new favorite nail polish-white. I have had problems with it, until now. Oh, and my moose pajamas. hehe

My favorite show right now is Drop Dead Diva, but I don't want to finish the third season on Netflix, so I'm stalling with Dr. Who. Aw Yeah! DR. WHO!
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/dr.who?before=1301495871

1 comment:

  1. I love love love drop dead diva..I really hope they come out with another season!!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete