October 28, 2012

Idaho/Oregon/Idaho/Utah

I went on a road trip this weekend! It was awesome. We drove up to Meridian, Idaho to stay and visited a friend at their wedding reception in Weiser, Idaho. On the way back to Meridian we drove through Oregon. It was my first time being in Oregon, so that was fun, but it was just plain old farmland. Nothing like the coast line or anything....But still. Anyway, it was awesome. It was my first road trip with my husband guy. It was so fun to actually spend time with him and be together. School and work make it real difficult to actually be married. haha. That's nothing new. Just life. I'm really grateful we could go. I recommend going on a small road trip if you have a three day weekend. It will help any relationship....hopefully. :P 

Woo hoo!
Snake River Gorge. So pretty. Twin Falls, Idaho

Chinese...BUFFET 
Weiser, Idaho
P.S. I cut my hair!
YAY!
The ever moving cat. So cute!! Yuki.
Gizmo
Captian. These three cats belonged to the lady who's house we were staying at. 
Getting closer to Utah. The mountains get higher.
Welcome Home...

1 comment:

  1. I love every one of these photos!! What a fun road trip! :-)
    -Meg :-)

    ReplyDelete