September 2, 2012

Simplicity


 Here am I! In a tried and true reliable outfit. It is me in a nutshell. Simple, kinda girly, with some color. Ya. And that is how I like it. I think the whole purpose of this blog is to help me be more comfortable with myself and to prove to myself that I am comfortable!I feel reassured by this scripture- Alma 1:27 "...and they did not wear costly apparel, yet they were neat and comely." It tells me that church and every day clothes don't need to be fancy and frilly and showy. They can be simple- and you can still look good and feel comfortable.


 On one side of the apartment we have this lovely yellow hill with the view of the rich people's houses on top.
On the other side we have a nice view of the north end of the valley...and the scary dropoff, which you can't really see in this picture. I really love how 'natural' it looks over here, especially since we are near the busy city.

I'll have four more outfit posts in the near future, but sorry, they're from July and August. :)


2 comments: