September 3, 2012

As glamorous as it gets-Madonna.

Hey. This is my Madonna dress.
I twirl my skirts. 



Before I cut my hair I could do this little twisty with my hair and I loved it. I haven't tried it since I cut it after this picture was taken. It made my hair feel a little bit cuter. I also tried putting my hair up on the crown (?) of my head. Yeah, I have no idea about head and hair vocabulary. But anyway, I used to do this little poof thing in high school all the time. I don't know what happened, but this Sunday I decided to do it again. And I liked it. Even though I feel like a boy when I wear my hair up. It's just one of those weird personal things that no one else says is true. You know what I mean?!


4 comments:

  1. I love how the studs on the dress give it a little edginess...I think it would look awesome with a cobalt blue cardigan (granted, I have an obsession with Cobalt lately)! You look great and thanks so much for linking up :)

    P.S. Now following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm grateful for the opportunity!

      Delete
  2. I like short haicuts..I want to get one one day when I'm ready!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember chopping my long hair off in high school. It was the best hair decision I ever made for myself. haha! I love short hair so much. I highly recommend it. :) If you're scared just take a few inches off and then go back in a week and get a few more if you think you can handle it! I do that when I color my hair sometimes.

      Delete