June 25, 2014

Online Shopping Adventures

I love shopping! It is even more exciting when it comes right to your door! haha Online shopping is kind of exhilarating in a way. At least for me. :) The past few purchases I've made online have been quite successful. It's relieving and gives me hope for the next purchase. haha...

Anyway, speaking of, I've made two new purchases! One from sheinside.com and the other from dsw.com. I've never bought anything from She Inside, but saw a dress and a review from them on another blog and browsed the website. I found something I thought I'd like and bought it!

I also bought a new pair of heels. I've been searching for a pair of white heels. I really wanted an all-over white pair, but found these at dsw. I have another pair in a different color, so I thought since I already loved the other pair I'd just get the white.


I'm excited to get my packages in the mail soon! And hopefully this will stave me off of shopping for a bit... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment