May 28, 2013

Spring is in the air (an old unpublished post from March!)

I logged onto blogger just now and found this post waiting to be worked on. Even though it is from March I think I'll still post it. I have been thinking about our apartment and how I felt there, so it was a coincidence to see these photos pop up! We moved out of our apartment in March during my spring break for the semester. It was also my birthday that weekend. haha. I was also feeling ill and nauseous because of baby-doo. It was a sad goodbye and a confusing one... It was hard to go but we decided to do it and we did! It feels good to do. To actually make a decision and do it. We are a lot happier where we are now, but it is still hard. It is hard because I am being prideful and ungrateful. Other than that, life has actually been a lot happier. Warmer weather and getting past the first months of pregnancy also have helped!

decorations on the apartment door for February/winter


Midnite is the awesomest cat ever...


tattoo from the gum with the zebra...helped me stay awake in class



My old lady cat Sassy. She is so pretty.



March/spring decorations on the apartment door.


First Sunday wearing something other than boots and/or tights. Plus the sun was out!
(I'm glad March is gone and it is May now!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!! I LOVE those zebra stripe gum tattoos!! So great. Mine are always blurry, but yours is great!! :-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! Some of the zebra tattoos were blurry if they got too wet, so I slowly perfected them. haha. Luckily I got a good grade in the class that I had to use those gum tattoos in!

    ReplyDelete