October 4, 2012

FOOD

I love food. I also like photographing my food. I like looking at food. I love commercials with food. I like smelling food. I like dreaming about food. haha!!! Seriously. I was talking with my mom today and I explained to her that the only way I am not overweight is because of my 20-something metabolism and varying willpower to not eat everything all the time. But...that is not always going to be the case, so I really need to start incorporating exercise daily or at least weekly. We both love eating and all things food. Today in Whole Foods we found chocolate ravioli. and 'bout died.  
Anyway, I want to share some of my food adventures with you. Yum. 
p.s. pictures aren't the best :)

 Couple of dinners at home!

 Tiny cupcakes from New York

Fluffernutter sandwich from New York and Co. in New York!

 I forgot the name, but this is a meat & cheese version of a crepe.

 Breakfast after getting off a boat. So good I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of it. tehehe

 Truth in all things!

 
 State fair adventures

Homemade dinners

 The best eclair I've ever had!!!! I love Europe. 

Greek Loukoumades


 The best french fries ever from Mexico. They came with dipping cheese. mmmm

 Peanut butter nutella cookies! 

 Red velvet birthday cake.


 summer ice cream!

 European Fanta with real sugar. Better in a glass. 

 I'm a CARROT

 homemade chocolate oreo yogurt shakes! 

 The best chocolate of my life! I need to find out how to get some.

 Chocolate, nutella, strawberry and powdered sugar covered waffle

fried cheese greek style- rolled tyropita

 COSTA VIDA, TE QUIERO

 When in doubt, use ramen!

Red Iguana, Te amo tambien

No comments:

Post a Comment