September 19, 2012

liebster blog award thingy

Holy Cow! I've been nominated!? I think?? I'm not sure how this works, but I'll do my best. Here are my answers from Meg from Meg The Cool Girl. I'm so bad at answering questions. :P




[1] If you could meet anyone (past, present, or future), who would it be?
I'd like to meet my parents or grandparents when they were younger. Just so I could see who they were way back when. ha. 

[2] What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie right now is Narnia...Since I can't think of any other movies and I just watched it. haha. I like the first and second movies a lot since they have so much symbolism about christianity and faith.

[3] What is one secret talent that you have?
I can make a three leaf clover with my tongue. I bet you wanted to know that! HUH? 

[4] What is one thing that you are afraid of?
I'm afraid of the ocean. It is so freaky. 

[5] What is your favorite smell?
Baking smells, especially things like cookies. or the rain. or cologne.....so many good smells... 

[6] What is your favorite holiday?  Why?
I really enjoy my birthday. It is my own personal holiday. Seriously. But if I really have to pick...I like July 4th because it is in the middle of the gloriously hot summer and there are fireworks and hot dogs. Oh yeah. 

[7] What is one of your city, state, or country's best kept secrets?
My city is so dang BEAUTIFUL cuz of the GIANT MOUNTAINS! 

[8] What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
boogers

ew


i know


[9] If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  Why?
I'd go everywhere. Sorry...that was so vague. I would really like to travel everywhere. I love people and food and seeing what life is like in other places. I especially love languages.

There you have it! I'm quite the eclectic one! :D haha

I nominate:
Katherine from Thrifted Things
Sherri from Sherriamour
Nikki from Adore Style

Here are my questions for you three!
1. Do you have a favorite book? What is it?
2. If you could buy a brand new car, what would it be?
3. Are you a cat or dog dog person?
4. Where was your least favorite vacation?
5. Mac or Windows? 
6. Do you ever think you'll chop off your long locks? 
7. What styles do you think are the most unflattering?
8. If you could live anywhere, would you actually live there or would you stick to what you know? 
9. Can you speak any other languages?

I hope I did this right! 
:)

p.s. I just got done working on a long essay, so my writing here may be all over the place with typos and all that lovely stuff that comes along with having homework brain :)


(photo from MegThe CoolGirl)

3 comments:

  1. I loOooOve your answers! Hot dogs + fireworks = perfection. I agree with you on the mountains.. so so gorgeous! Yeah, you just nominate a few others that are relatively new to blogging to get the word out about their great blogs ;-) Xo!
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! That was a lot of fun. I am honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! I actually was already nominated before. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

    xo sherri

    ReplyDelete