August 21, 2012

sorry!

Hey, sorry for the disappearance... I got married. Weird. haha... And school has started. And I'm working... but don't worry! As soon as I get used to life and let it sink in I will be back to blogging. with pictures and stuff. yeah...

So I got married in the Jordan River Temple about two weeks ago! So crazy. We went on our honeymoon to New York. It was so fun. We stayed in Manhattan. We were about three blocks away from Times Square, to give you an idea of where we were. A very, very vague idea. New York is SO HUGE. This was the second time for me to visit and the hugeness of New York still overwhelmed me.

We moved close to downtown Salt Lake. Let me just say, for me, it has been so hard living away from home. I miss my mommy. I miss my kitties and my old bed that sometimes felt like cement... I miss the area and the sites and sounds I was used to. So, to battle my homesickness and all the new changes I am using FAITH. I'm also going to the temple. The key to the temple is going over and over again...Being in the temple is unlike any other place on the earth. Prayer is also an important tool to use.

Well, that is all for now! See ya soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment